Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday January 19, 2010

Now that we've established that it is impossible for the King to have more badder grammar, let's get down to the heart of how my Kingdom is going to run.

I will not tolerate people identifying themselves as any other nationality other than citizens of My Kingdom. As citizens of My Kingdom, we are all "Commoners". None of us are going to be called "American-Commoners", or "African-American Commoners", or "Native-American Commoners", or "Asian-American Commoners" etc etc etc etc etc. If it is so important for you to be associated with the country you "ancestors" came from, then the treasury will be more than happy to give you a one way ticket back to your "home country" and you will NOT be permitted back into the greatest Kingdom in the history of the world. If you are born in My Kingdom, you are a "Commoner". If you choose to immigrate to My Kingdom, then you are a "Commoner". If you don't want to be a "Commoner", then the treasury will be more than happy to buy you a one way ticket to the country of your choice.

Now doesn't that feel better knowing we are all "Commoners"? We are going to be one people united for one common goal and we will all prosper because of it. Trust me!!!

Stay tuned for upcoming posts on how I plan to make My Kingdom where truly all men (please see above definition of men) are created equal!

Your Supreme Ruler


King Common

No comments:

Post a Comment